Thursday, October 16

A 1st post is a good post

Okay , time to get this wagon rollin'.

Rightoh , chaps , here's the deal , this is a blog where I deposit ...well...hmm...words.

Period , next sentance.

People nowadays think blogs are WORTH GOLD. Because they think there's one out there to save them from medium standart of life , where you work , get paid , breed and die , with exchange of E-FAME.

Ya' know , e-fame...as in.. " LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE :( -cry cry whaam- "

No. Fuck you.

1st fuck you in my 1st blog. Achievement unlocked biatchez. 5gs.

I'm not going to be emo. I'm not going to share you my 'feelings', except for anger and overall frustration and sharing the stupidity among humanity.

Because it's not money , or love , or the internet that moves the world.

It's retards like ...I dunno. YOU. That's right.

I hate you. Unless you pay me money or do a incredible stunt to impress me. I prefer the cash though.

Oh don't get me wrong. This blog isn't special. This blog isn't NEW. I'm just that typical guy who prefers to stab his own eyes then to listen certain people talk. Certain people are , at least by quota standarts 81 percent of the world population.

THAT'S RIGHT. I'M THAT GUY WHO HATES PEOPLE BUT STILL INTERACTS WITH THEM.

So yeah I'm an oxymoron. Big whoop. Sue me? That's what I thought.

MOVING ON.

So shit happened this week.

Xbox360 was possessed by a tray disk , turning on power random ghost , the internet was cut off and my stomach is being stabbed. Curse thee Chao Min. Curse thee. Also I broke up with Anne.

But also Anne's annoying. So I'm going to consider that a good point.

Bah da bish!

Okay no more attempts of sound effects of comedy.

I swear.

BAH DA BISH.

I also lie like a fuck.

MOVING ONNNNN.

Wow this is fun. I hope no one's reading this. THIS IS LIKE SO PRIVATE OMGZ.

Not really, it's stupid. I feel so stupid right now. Yet so drawn into it , I feel the need to write torrents of words , enough to make a book , a motion picture and a Korean drama with retarded babies.

.....I better write this down.

No comments: